Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things are Getting Official

Both Julia and I received our official 100-hour certificates in the mail! Mine is pictured below.

Oxford Seminars TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certificate




BUT more importantly, Julia has received a much more significant document in the mail. Super proud of this girl! And definitely very jealous as I have yet to receive mine and probably won't get it before we leave in 22 days.

Julia's Superawesomeomg Diploma from UCSD!


Julia thinks this blog is boring, but I think it's the most interesting one I've ever had! What do you think?

Thanks for being interested in our lives!


4 comments:

  1. This is the most interesting blog in the universe, mine anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is interesting! Much more interesting than the lame one I made for Chile...
    -Mallory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is superawesomeomg. Also those are some fantastic lookin' certificates of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete